SHREY MASTERCLASS AIR 2.0 CRICKET HELMET – TITANIUM VISOR - *COMES WITH COMPLIMENTARY NECK GUARD*
The Shrey Masterclass Air 2.0 with Titanium Visor is currently the lightest cricket helmet on the market which conforms to the latest ICC/British Safety Standards.
This highly sought after cricket helmet weighs approxiamtley just 740g which making it the choice helmet of professional cricketers worldwide including: Steve Smith, David Warner, Joe Root, Moen Ali, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Matthew Wade, Josh Phillpe and many more.
Sporting the SHREY logo on one side, and the AIR model on the other on embossed side plates, your competition will know that you mean business when you step out onto the pitch wearing these cricket helmets.
An improved rear retention system with cushion pads has been added for better fit and comfort, with a new improved fixed grill for increased safety.
If you are after a cricket helmet that does not compromise in any aspect, then this is the helmet for you.
- Currently the lightest helmet on the market to certify with the latest British Safety Standards.
- Weighs approximately 740gms.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade lightweight titanium with natural finish helps in better visibility and utmost strength.
- Advanced air flow system.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both the 142g (4 3/4oz) and 156g (5 1/2oz) cricket ball.
- Complimentary Neck Guard
- Spares included in box: 1 x Mesh bag, 1 x Swoppa band, 2x Rear cushion pads, 2 x Round inner cushions and 4 x Round velcro sets.
- Available in 8 colours
- Sizes available (head circumference):
- SMALL (S): 55–58cm
- MEDIUM (M): 58–61cm
- LARGE (L): 60–63cm
- X-LARGE (XL): 62-65cm