STANDARD STARTING BLOCK
Want to achieve that explosive start in your competitions? Athletes using a starting block will help to achieve your greatest acceleration. The starting blocks allow you to shift your weight to your shoulders & hands so when the race starts you're already up on your feet using momentum to accelerate forward.
Alliance Standard Starting Blocks snap lock plunger allows for quick paddle position adjustments & secure locking. Included is 2 grass spikes & 12 track spikes. Suitable for synthetic tracks.
- Made of double square steel tubes
- Paddle position adjustable with snap lock plunger for quick adjustments and secure locking
- Steel paddles with PVC pads
- Paddle angle adjustable by screw mechanism - adjust between aproximatley 55 to 80 degrees.
- Comes with spikes for both synthetic and grass tracks
- Centre Rail: 800mm long x 75mm wide assembled with 26 lock positions
- Paddles : 170mm high x 120mm wide with angle adjusment between aprx 55 to 80 degrees
- Accessories: Comes with 2 x grass track spikes (150mm) and 12 x synthetic track spikes (7mm) - 4 x front and back; 2 x each paddle