BOULE SET COLOURED METAL - IN CASE
- The aim of the game is to get your boules closer to the jack than your opponents. A fun outdoor game played as singles, doubles or triples
- Set includes 8 metal coloured boules, jack and measuring string
- Packed in ABS plastic case for easy storage and transport
- Set weight: apx 6.5KG - Boule ball weight (each): apx 0.8KG
- Carry case dimensions: (L) 30cm x (W) 15cm x (H) 6cm
- The game is played by 2 teams of 1, 2, 3 or 4 players. Teams of 1 or 2 players use 3 boules per player. Teams of 3 or 4 use 2 boules per player.
- Toss a coin to choose which team will start. A player on this team chooses the starting point by drawing a circle of about 20 inches in diameter.
- This player tosses the jack between 18 & 30 feet away, but not closer than 20 inches from any obstacle. The throwers feet must stay inside the circle until the jack has reached the ground.
- Any player from this team then throws the first boule, trying to place it as close as possible to the target. Both feet must remain inside the circle when throwing.
- A player from the second team comes into the circle & tries to throw a boule even closer to the target jack. Or knocks away the first teams leading boule. The nearest to the target ball leads.
- Its up to the team not leading to throw until they get a leading boule. Then its up to the other team again. When a team has no boules left the other team throws their remaining boules & tries to place them as close as possible to the target ball.
- When neither team has any boules left the points are counted. Only the leading team scores; as many points as it has boules that are closer to the target than the best of the losing team.
- An ''end'' is over when each team has thrown all its boules. The winning team starts a new end, by drawing a circle where the previous end finished & tossing the target ball again. The game continues until one of the teams get to 13 points.